Phentermine is s type of stimulant and it is somewhat similar to an amphetamine.
It happens to perform its role like an appetite suppressant.
Phentermine can easily suppress the appetite through triggering the central nervous system the right way.
Phentermine works best when the user follows the right exercise and diet regimen.
It is especially helpful for those with risk factors like high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or diabetes to treat overweight.
Phentermine is not suggestible for those females who are either pregnant or nursing.
People with the history of heart disease should not opt for Phentermine.
Cardiovascular problems like stroke, congestive heart failure, heart rhythm issues, coronary artery disease.
People should not go for this drug when they are facing the following problems
- A state of agitation
- A history of Pulmonary hypertension
- Improper blood pressure (especially if it is too high or severe)
- Overactive thyroid
- If you already have a history of alcohol or drug abuse
Mao inhibitors such as linezolid, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine, isocarboxazid, and Phenelzine happen to have a kind of dangerous interaction with Phentermine.
Thus, it is better to avoid this interaction and do not go for Phentermine if you have taken MAO even in the last fourteen days.
Before taking Phentermine
- Do not take this drug if you have happened to consume MAO inhibitor in the past two weeks.
- A dangerous drug interaction is possible; there are various compounds that include in MAO category as some of them are mentioned above.
- You should avoid taking Phentermine if you are allergic to this type of drugs or if you have a history of heart disease, stroke, heart rhythm issues, coronary artery disease, or congestive heart failure If you have allergies with stimulants, medications that are cold or amphetamines.
- Consuming Phentermine with other dietary supplements like dexfenfluramine (Redux) or fenfluramine (Phen-Fen) is able to cause a rare disease of lungs that is often fatal.
- Do not go for this medication without consulting your doctor first.
To confirm this Phentermine is safe for you, do share with your doctor if you have any of the following things
- Any kidney issue
- High blood pressure
- A thyroid disorder
- Or if you happen to have allergies with aspirin or yellow food dye
People who consume Phentermine tend to get habitual or become an addict of it, particularly those individuals who are already drug addict or have any other sort of addiction.
Make sure that except you, no one else can approach your medication.
FDA considers weight loss during pregnancy unhealthy or to a large extent dangerous for the baby.
Thus, do not go for the weight loss during the pregnancy period even if you are overweight.
The consumers use Phentermine with doctor’s designed exercise schedule and diet chart to lose the weight.
Normally the consumption of this drug is common with those people who are overweight or obese.
Weight reduction can actually decrease the risk factors that are common to expect with the issue of obesity.
There are various risk factors, like
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease and
- Reduction in the life of an obese person
The factors how this medication performs weight loss are still unknown.
It does reduce the appetite, elevate the amount of energy that your body consumes and stimulates a few parts of your brain.
It works as an appetite suppressant and it is part of a class of the drug “sympathomimetic amines”.
This drug is likely to generate withdrawal reactions, particularly when the duration of the usage is long or the drug is in high doses.
In such cases, withdrawal signs, for instance, severe tiredness or depression are likely to occur especially if you all of a sudden stop consuming this medicine.
For keeping yourself away from the withdrawal signs, immediately inform your doctor, the doctor will surely reduce the quantity of overall dosage.
Even though it is supportive for many people, this drug has the tendency to trigger addiction.
The risk is likely to be higher if the consumer has already had any other type of addiction.
- Do not raise the dose,
- Do not take it frequently
- Do not use it more than the time that your doctor has prescribed for its usage
- Stop taking it right away when your doctor suggests you
Best Alternative of Phentermine
Well, when the Phentermine was banned, then the weight loss market happens to introduce various alternative supplements for Phentermine.
Among all those substitutes, Phen375 is the most effective supplement.
Phentermine Side Effects
The occurrence of
- Dry mouth
- Problem in sleeping
is highly probable and if you happen to experience any of these side effects, please notify the doctor right away.
Do remember that your doctor has suggested you this medication and it simply indicates that your present condition needs it despite the fact it can cause you a few certain side effects.
However, for improving your present state, even these side effects can be neglected plus there are many users who have been using it and they have not reported any side effects yet.
The medicine may happen to increase your blood pressure a little so do check your blood pressure regularly and keep your doctor informed.
Inform your doctor if you happen to experience any of the serious side effects such as
- Irregular and fast heartbeat
- Frequent mood swings
- Uncontrollable or unwanted moments of muscles
- Change in sexual interest.
Discontinue the medication and opt for medical attention if any of these serious degree side effects occur:
- Headache of severe kind
- Change in speech (slurred)
- One sided body weakness
- Alteration in vision (such as blurriness)
- This medication has the tendency to cause severe disorders of lung or heart.
The longer the duration, the more severe the risks will be.
A very serious reaction is rare but if you happen to notice any signs of it,
Do inform your doctor.
If you happen to notice the reduction in the ability to perform an exercise, swelling in various body parts or fainting, these will also be indications that you should contact your doctor.
Why is Phentermine banned in the different part of the globe?
The slimming medicine Phentermine has happened to be banned due to the fear that the medication has the potential to cause cardiovascular (heart-related diseases).
1. Phen Rx
Phen Rx helps out in uplifting the performance of the human metabolism, enhance energy levels, elevate the level of focus, decrease appetite, decreases the body mass index (BMI) and support in significant weight loss.
Phen Rx has these components as the ingredients
- Synephrine HCl
- PEA (Beta Phenylethylamine)
- Dimethyl 4
This supplement has side effects too.
As per the company’s claim of Phen Rx, the side effects of this supplement are minimal.
However, it is definitely suggestible to talk to your doctor before taking Phen Rx or any other weight loss supplement.
The only certain side effects from the supplement are the dryness of mouth and sleeplessness, which are usually quite common with the stimulants of this kind.
Moreover, Phen Rx has a couple of stimulants, whenever we talk about the stimulants, then increase heart rate and blood pressure is quite common side effects to experience.
Phen Rx is suitable for people who are diabetic, patients of high blood pressure, experiencing any cardiovascular disorder, other heart-related issues and it is suggestible that you should not combine Phen Rx with other stimulants without the advice of your doctor.
2. Adipex P
Adipex P (Adipex Phentermine) is actually a weight loss dietary supplement that is certainly a significant weight loss remedy for many.
Especially for those who are desperate about losing weight and their body size is a real health concern for them.
The main working principle of Adipex P is actually through the suppression of appetite.
However, the consumption span of Adipex P should be short.
Things to remember about Adipex P
- The consumer needs to contact their doctor before using Adipex P.
- People who have allergies with different substances need to discuss it with their doctor first.
- Do not merge Adipex P with other stimulants unless your doctor allows you.
- There are various side effects that you can expect from Adipex P.
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Cardio Vascular issues
- Increased Tolerance
- Blood Pressure
3. Phentermine 37.5 mg
Phentermine 37.5 is basically a brand name.
It is nothing but Phentermine itself.
Basically, the strength of Phentermine is always determined by the presence of Phentermine in that particular drug in the unit of milligrams.
In Phentermine 37.5, the digits of 37.5 represent the quantity of Phentermine and it is the highest recommended dosage of Phentermine.
Moreover, Phentermine is the only brand that delivers the product in the form of the tablets.
As Phentermine 37.5 is Phentermine itself, so you can easily expect all the good and bad points of Phentermine from this product.
We should not forget that Phentermine is already banned in many countries around the globe.
Therefore, one needs to take serious advice from the doctor before any such weight loss plan in which Phentermine has even a little part to play.
Well, prevention is always better than cure.
However, we cannot deny either that Phentermine 37.5 is significantly helpful for weight loss.
With Phen375, getting in shape is much easier and without the side effects.
The design of Phen375 is unique, as it happens to suppress the appetite of the user and still, it does not cause any side effects.
Any health expert and doctor can confirm that for losing a noticeable amount of weight, you need to reduce the caloric intake and then the weight loss becomes significant.
Working Principle and the ingredient list
The ingredients of Phen375 has the great potential to offer as each ingredient has a key role to perform
- Caffeine Powder Anhydrous decreases the feeling of hunger and it keeps the body away from the craving of food.
- Coleus forskohlii Root PE (10% Forskolin) happens to elevate the degree of AMP and activates adenylyl cyclase in the various sorts of body cells.
- L-Carnitine lets your body release the stored body fat into the blood.
- Dendrobium Nobile Extract (originate from orchids): helps the digestion significantly
- Cayenne Pepper raises the temperature of the consumer’s body so it can be helpful in melting away more calories
- Citrus Aurantium improves the metabolism as well as mobilization of the fat.
Benefits that you can experience with Phen375
- Noticeable appetite suppression
- Fast weight loss
- Maximum improvement in the metabolic rate
- It happens to release toxins out of your body
- FDA approved
- Removal of excess fat
- It improves the energy levels