It is a valued agent that is heavily sought by athletes and bodybuilders. A compound by nature, Ligandrol is often mistaken as a product by people.
Ligandrol is supposed to generate effects like anabolic steroids. Owing to this similarity with steroids, the compound is heavily considered for muscle building.
If you compare ligandrol with anabolic steroids, you will find ligandrol more impressive.
This is because ligandrol does not affect the natural functioning of the body, neither, is harsh on the liver.
It is therefore believed that ligandrol is better than steroids that can generate major complications, when overdosed.
Interestingly, the substance has been subjected to a couple of researches and clinical testing.
Thorough investigation has been done to create a better understanding pertaining to its mechanism, effects and safety on the body.
The extract of all the findings is positive so far. The results are far more encouraging when the evaluation is done with the effects of anabolics.
Another name for ligandrol is LGD-4033, however, the compound is also known as SARM.
SARM stands for selective androgen receptor modulator. It is what said to boasts the power to imitate anabolic effects, though, is far different from the real anabolics.
Its ability to trigger the similar kind of effects makes this compound a great aid for bodybuilders, specifically for men who yearn for safe gains.
Basically, the terms selective androgen receptor in SARM indicate that the compound merely connects to some particular receptors and not to the ones that can generate complications.
This is what distinguishes it from the anabolic agents.
You will commonly find ligandrol as an active ingredient in many bodybuilding and performance enhancing products.
The use of ligandrol containing products is more apt than injecting steroids.
LIGANDROL VS STEROIDS:
There are a plethora of reasons why ligandrol is a smart choice over anabolic steroids.
- Steroids are illegal and their use to enhance performance can charge you up with a penalty of $1,000 and a year imprisonment.
- Steroids are totally harmful. Their overdose or extended use can cause further trouble.
- Minor side effects of steroids include gynecomastia, hair thinning, infertility, and deterioration of heart health.
- Life taking complications are heart attack, liver tumors and kidney failure.
THE SAFE ALTERNATE:
You can surely replace the use of steroids with ligandrol, without any threat of side effects.
Even though, the androgen receptor was initially made to deal with the medical conditions that cause muscle wasting, but today, it is commonly used to generate bigger and better gains. It is much appreciated and opted for its safety nature.
THE NOT-SO-ENCOURAGING FACTORS:
While we attempt to pass out the most genuine information to our readers, we include all the good and bad aspects of the products we discuss.
And same goes for ligandrol, the compound.
So, here is the negative you need to know it:
- No doubt, ligandrol has been approved as a good agent, (with regard to the usefulness and safety), investigation is still on to assess its long term effects on the body.
- Overdosing the compound can risk your health. To avoid that, you should be taking the product containing ligandrol as per the recommendations.
- Ligandrol, as stated earlier, is commonly used in performance enhancing products. Albeit, the compound holds the ability to help you gain mass, the decision to choose the most effective product can be challenging for those who are unsure of the brands.
LIGANDROL- AT A FINAL GLANCE:
We approve the usage of ligandrol for the purpose of muscle building.
Indeed, it is a worthy compound that increases your body’s tendency to grow big. And the best part is, it does not hampers your bodily processes or causes any such complication.
Ligandrol is definitely better than steroids and there is no second thought in preferring it over the latter.
But in spite of all that, you must thoroughly assess the brand you are choosing, particularly factors like the concentration of ligandrol it contains, other ingredients, side effects, etc.
Your bony to brawny journey can be very complex, but better not add to your troubles by seeking support in those life-threatening steroids; agents that will make you regret your decisions tomorrow!
A doctor, nutritionist and wellness coach, Dr. Maria Hugdes takes pride in crafting well-researched, insightful and actionable content on health, wellness, fitness, diet, lifestyle, spirituality, how-to and self-help since last 7 years.