Provestra is a doctor approved libido booster supplement for women.
It is combination of nutrients required for healthy libido which affects pretty much overall health of women, which certainly helps the reproduction system as too.
Provestra is completely herbal origin supplement which makes it more attractive.
Origin of provestra is essentially to solve lacked desire of sex, vaginal dryness and low orgasms.
Generally women after menopause goes with the issues of decreased libido, loss of natural lubrication and lack of orgasms!
But here also a great number of women whom notices their lack of sexual desire when they reach their thirties.
What affects the libido?
The new fast sort of life style is increasing stress levels and ruthless aging in women which can be reason of effected libido.
Whereas, women naturally go through a lot in their life span transforming into a lady from girl at puberty then dragging alongside a monthly reminder called menstruation.
Then comes pregnancy, scary pre-menopausal symptoms and then the ultimate menopause and as if this all isn’t enough they may get strike with a hormonal imbalance at any age.
P.S: excluding the tasks of kids, husband and house works.
What provestra includes?
Provestra is a merger of natural ingredients including herbs and nutrient which empowers general health of women.
As per official website Claim, Provestra is 100% natural.
The ingredients it include according to a review are:
- 1. L-arginine: This is include in numerous sexual enhancement supplements. It increases the flow of blood in the genitals as well as initiating release of HGH (human growth hormone).
- 2. Theobromine: It is present in chocolate too. Theobromine is responsible for making you feel good. That could be the reason why women love chocolates.
- 3. Indole-3-carbinol: It is naturally found in vegetable in particular in cruciferous. If you are not taking enough veges in your diet it can help you, it also straighten the esterogen levels in body.
- 4. Ginseng: It is a highly regarded sexual enhancer. It also increases mental performance and relieves the symptoms of menopause.
- 5. Gingko Biloba: You have likely heard of this one being used to increase mental performance but did you know that Gingko can also increase your orgasms and overall sexual satisfaction?
- 6. Damiana Leaf: Delivers oxygen to the genital area and increases the sensitivity of the clitoris.
- 7. Black Cohosh Root: This is a herb that has actually been used for thousands of years by native Americans to treat menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and vaginal dryness.
- 8. Licorice Root: Cleanse the liver. Why is this important? The liver processes sex hormones!
- 9. Valerian Root: Promotes relaxation and helps relieve insomnia. If stress is a problem for you, this herb should help
- 10. Kudzu: Helps control hormones and balance estrogen levels. It may be of interest to know that it has also been used for years to remedy the common cold.
- 11. Vitamin A, C, E and B Complex Vitamins: This mix of vitamins combines to balance your hormones, increase energy levels, combat stress and relieve vaginal dryness
- Folic Acid: Helps you to metabolize protein, giving you more energy
- Biotin: Necessary for cell growth and provides several benefits to your health
- Calcium: It doesn’t just affect bone health but also muscle contractions. So a boost of calcium may help you to have stronger orgasms
- Iron: Iron can help you to maintain or improve your energy levels.
- Zinc: Zinc supports adrenal activity, fights the effects of stress, boosts immunity and increases sexual stamina
There are few more ingredients in provestra which are;
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Blue Lake 31, FD&C Red #3.
How Provestra Helps?
Provestra helps by increasing overall health of women.
It includes certain herbs and nutrients which naturally suppresses post menopausal symptoms, as well as helps in healthier sexual experiences.
A list of its benefits is given:
- Increased sensitivity of genitals.
- Easier full body arousal.
- Enhanced lubrication of genitals for easier penetrations.
- Regulated uterine contractions
- Works as anti-depressant and also reduces mood swings.
Some success stories of provestra
By the official website of provestra here are some consumer reviews after provestra usage:
Kylie from Sydney, Australia
I have been using Provestra for about two weeks now and all I can say is WOW!
Rating: 10 out of 10.
Chantelle from Wellington, New Zealand
I haven’t felt this sexy this for a long time. Thank you!
Rating: 10 out of 10
Sam from Perth, Australia
Thank you very much for the bonus gifts. My husband especially likes the feel of the Provestra.
Rating: 10 out of 10
Erin from Melbourne, Australia
I am in my mid 50’s and after recently starting menopause, the desire for intimacy with my husband had just about vanished.
I am pleased to say that Provestra has definitely helped me find those feelings again.
Thank you sincerely Erin.
Rating: 10 out of 10.
Q1: Does Provestra interfere with birth control?
No, it doesn’t interfere with birth control at all.
Q2: Provestra safe to be used during pregnancy and lactation?
Pregnancy and lactation are two stages when nothing should be used without consulting your doctor and provestra is also abandoned to be used during these time spans.
Q3: Any side-effects?
There are no major reported side effects with use of Provestra.
Due to the hormone balancing properties, some women notice a slight increase in breast size and some drowsiness in early dosages which worn off afterwards.
Q4: Provestra guarantees a comfortable sex?
The main ingredients in provestra are chosen in a way that it surrounds the usually faced difficulties of sex and of course it overcome those issues when used promptly.
Q5: Does provestra aids in post menopausal syndromes?
Yes, it does by reducing mood swings, irritability and general health. Also overcome the lack of sex desire after menopause greatly.
Q6: Does provestra hurdle conception?
No, it is completely safe to use provestra even when you want to conceive.
Moreover, it doubles the reproduction system efficiency.
Q7: Where to buy it?
Provestra is only available on their official website (https://www.provestra.com/), they are also offering a 67 day money back guarantee.
Provestra mainly address the sexual dysfunction of women.
It overcomes the issues of sex life as well as overcoming menopausal symptoms alongside maintaining a good reproductive health.
It’s all in one package for any women.
Provestra is a try worthy product for any women looking for a sexier self, without facing any harsh outcomes from it as it’s said to be 100% natural.
A doctor, nutritionist and wellness coach, Dr. Maria Hugdes takes pride in crafting well-researched, insightful and actionable content on health, wellness, fitness, diet, lifestyle, spirituality, how-to and self-help since last 7 years.