Everyone has definitely heard steroids many times and aware of its use in the bodybuilding.
But not everyone who is big is on steroids, some are relying on the nutrition, and some use the testosterone boosters.
Before you decide to make use of testosterone boosters or steroids, read this article
You have many questions in your mind.
This article helps you to distinguish between the following.
Steroids Vs Testosterone Boosters – What Are They?
What Are Steroids?
The steroids are synthesized in the laboratory with different chemicals, simply they are modified version of male hormone or testosterone, also called as the designer steroids.
The synthetic derivatives are flowing into the bloodstream.
The steroids are widely used for the treatment of different diseases such as HIV, AIDS, and others
Use Of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids For Medical
- Gender identity disorder
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Appetite stimulation
- Increase in muscle mass
- Stimulation of bone marrow
- Promote growth in children
What Are The Testosterone Booster?
For understanding a testosterone booster, you have some knowledge of testosterone.
Testosterone is a natural hormone produced by the Leydig cells.
It is responsible for the secondary sexual characteristics and other functions
Basically, testosterone is responsible for bone mass, libido, distribution of fat, red blood cell production,muscle size, and strength.
As the aging begins, a natural testosterone level begins to decline and there are many changes are appearing in the system.
Testosterone below to 300ng/Dl level called as hypogonadism.
The low level of testosterone results in the following effects
- Decrease in bone mass
- Anger, depression or anxiety
- Excess abdominal mass
- Reduced cognitive functions
- Decrease in intellectual powers
- Decrease in muscle mass
- Interfere erectile quality
- Reduced body hair
- Low sex drive
- Changes in mood
- Changes in skin
The natural testosterone boosters are supplements that are prepared from the natural ingredients and free from the harmful chemicals.
The natural testosterone boosters are used for the treatment of medical purposes.
Due to have a capability for improving the testosterone level it is widely used for the medical purposes and other areas.
There are different brands of testosterone boosters are available in which you need to check out the ingredient list of a product.
The treatment includes:
- Increase libido (Sex drive)
- Promote strong Erectile functions
- Improve cognitive functions and intellectual powers
Testosterone Boosters In The Bodybuilding
The ingredients In testosterone booster are associated to the muscle growth, bone mass, and improve levels of testosterone.
Steroids V/S Testosterone Boosters – Categories
There are three different categories of steroids:
Corticosteroids are actually similar to a hormone “adrenal glands” that is produced when any injury or illness.
It has a positive effect on the immune system as well as reducing an inflammation
2. Androgenic Steroids:
The androgenic steroids are specially designed for recovering the issues regarding sex.
Low libido and erectile dysfunctions in males are the examples.
You may confuse that which one is better to increase sexual drive, so it is recommended to take a doctor’s advice
3. Anabolic Steroids:
Anabolic steroids basically provide muscle building effects, increase strength which is a vital part of sports and bodybuilding.
Theses are commonly used by the bodybuilders, and athletes, but this use banned in most of the sports.
Anabolic steroids focused on an anabolism, it is a metabolic state in which the body produces complex compounds (from simpler to organic compounds
The anabolic and androgenic category is another set of difference steroids and testosterone boosters.
What Are The Ingredients?
The real difference is only ingredients, testosterone boosters prepared with a natural ingredient and steroids with a chemically synthesized molecules.
Ingredients in Steroids
The anabolic steroids are prepared through a modification in natural testosterone hormone.
Manufacturing is possible by mixing the proportions of different chemicals.
Ingredients in Testosterone Boosters
There are some ingredients which play a role to encourage the body for production of natural testosterone hormone.
- Maca Root
- King Oysters
- Tribulus extract
Test-Boosters are made up of all natural ingredients like vitamins, herbs, and minerals.
Commonly Vitamins play a role to improve testosterone production, thus they really help men who have a low level of testosterone.
How Do Steroids and Testosterone Works?
They both are different from each other because steroids are modified version of testosterone that play a role to magnify benefits for physical level, whereas testosterone boosters encourages the body to produce testosterone naturally.
Steroids are the modified version of testosterone, which was made by scientists or medical experts in vitro.
Anabolic effects of testosterone are enhancing and other effects are diminished in steroids.
Upon intake of steroids, these man-made versions of testosterone begin to diffuse in an entire body, results in the building of muscles, and improve effectiveness.
Some of the main mode of action is mentioned as below:
- Delivers signals towards enzymes for stimulation of protein synthesis that accelerated growth of muscle.
- Induced high level of euphoria and endurance level to fuel long and intense workouts.
- Inhibit the activity of cortisol that is responsible for breakdown of muscle after workout and promote the stress.
- These modes of actions contributes to the building of muscle and increase 5-20% of overall strength.
T-boosters designed formula or supplement works in a different way such as:
- Availability of raw materials for the production of testosterone.
- Inhibit the activity of estrogen that interferes with testosterone.
- Stimulate signals to testes for production, and release of testosterone.
- Support pituitary gland to release growth factors and testosterone.
T-boosters are a natural way to produce testosterone and unlock the features like lean muscle, defined physique, and other benefits
Steroids Vs Testosterone Boosters-What Are The Benefits?
Steroids: (Pros In Bodybuilding)
- Facilitate muscle growth
- Shredded excess fat
- Explosive power and strength
- Enhanced vascularity
- Improve sex drive
- Increased bone strength
- Enhance mental clarity and focus
- Stable mood
- Improve erectile quality
- Regulate cardio health
- Improve sperm quality
- Vitality levels
- Production of red blood cells
Who Can Take Steroids and Testosterone Supplements?
Steroids have a various side-effects, but still young generations and modern bodybuilders are continuing to take them just due to steroids help to build up the quality of muscle-mass and shredded excess fat.
Amateur, collegiate, bodybuilders, and professional athletes neglect the side effects because they achieve incredible effects such as speed up the recovery process, and enhance performance.
Using steroids for any purpose consider as illegal, except medical purposes.
There is no need to take the T-Boosters by young generations because they already have a lot of free testosterone circulating in the body.
That reason, the younger one looks for a synthetic testosterone to increase growth of lean muscle mass
Commonly at the age of 40, testosterone begins to decline around 1% per year and cause an andropause.
The symptoms are included in the low level of energy, sex drive and development of belly fats.
The best way to take the T-Boosters over age of 40 and feel younger days
Because anabolic steroids come with serious side-effects, so the T-boosters are good option and easiest way to support bone mass, muscle growth, and increase strength.
Steroids Vs Testosterone Boosters- What Are The Side-Effects?
Designer steroids are also loaded with side-effects and may be life threatening
The side-effects may occur in the different regions.
- Cardio risks are involved in the heart-attacks, heart enlargement, increase level of bad cholesterols, and strokes.
- The liver complications are included in tumors, cysts, and cancer.
- It can cause thinning of hairs and even, baldness.
- Manic episodes, delusional behavior, and Roid Rage are appearing in the Psychoses.
- The other serious adverse-effects are included in suppressing production of testosterone, and shrinking of the testicles, multiple organ failure, and hypertension.
- Whereas, physical appearance addressed with gynecomastia (enlargement of male breasts), steroid gut, and changes in skin color.
Testosterone Boosters may cause gastric distress, minor headaches, anxiety, and mood swings.
Which One Is Better and legality Review?
Testosterone boosters are 100% legal because It is manufactured with all natural ingredients.
The natural ingredients are vitamins, minerals, and herbs.
T-Boosters are not included in the category of performance-enhancing drugs while steroids are completely Illegal substances.
Make sure you always select a good quality Test-boosters because some low quality supplements are spiked with steroids.
Are They Banned On The Sports?
Steroids are illegal whereas some of the testosterone boosters are allowed in the sports (restricted by some federations).
Steroids are available in the both form pills and injections.
It’s depend on you to choose any one
While, prescriptions and dosages required in both forms.
There are many testosterone boosters are available in the market, but pills form is only available.
The Best Testosterone Boosters
Here we listed the 2 best testosterone supplements which are completely safe, high-quality, and effective.
Which are the strongest non-steroid testosterone boosters?
Some of the top-rated T-Boosters supplements are include:
Testo-max is one of the natural T-Boosters by the CrazyBulk.
Testo-max contains 100% pure Tribulus Terrestris extract.
Through this you can feel the effects like Sustanon without any side-effects.
Testo-max gives you the following benefits:
- Massive muscle gains
- Explosive strength and stamina
- Speed up the recovery process
- Improve sex drive and performance
- Delivers result in less than two weeks
TestoGen Is a natural supplement for boosting testosterone level in the body.
It is the unique combination of 11 natural ingredients that can increase the strength, stamina and day.
You have to take 4 capsules with food or daily diet.
TestoGen provides the support for:
- You will experience the development of lean muscle mass, lose an excess fat, encourage your power more by increasing an endurance level.
- Ready for the competition with better focus, and concentration.
- Perfect for rock hard and muscled body without fat.
- Enjoy improves libido with an explosive strength, and energy
The Best Anabolic Steroids
Dianabol is a powerful anabolic-androgenic steroid that is completely based on the testosterone.
The very first, it was used for the treatment of many diseases and further, this is consumed on the bodybuilding for the muscle-building effects.
There are many celebrities who used dianabol, Arnold Schwarzenegger had admitted steroid use.
The dianabol is commonly stacked with the Trenbolone, and other cutting steroids
Dianabol use is banned by the FDA.
Benefits of Dianabol:
- Increase availability of testosterone in the body.
- Stimulate synthesis of protein for building of muscle.
- Increase nitrogen retention (that pumps better and recover faster)
- Improves red blood cell production
- Support fat loss
- Enhance power and strength
- Enhances metabolic activity and glycogenolysis
- Lowers the fatigue
- Speed up the recovery process
Use of Winstrol begins in the late 50’s and early 90’s.
It was first made for the medicinal purposes such as the treatment of an osteoporosis, anemia, and angioedema.
While in the 70’s and 80’s, Winstrol use is common among the bodybuilding, and athletic communities.
Winstrol is used for the variety of benefits like:
- Improve bone mass and density
- Enhance athletic performance
- Explosive strength, energy, and power
- Preserve quality of muscle mass
- Reduce water retention
- Stimulate fat burning process
- Defined muscle
- Non-estrogenic steroid
It Is common in the bodybuilding due to the shredded effects, defined muscles, and increase strength.
Not only men, it is also used by the women.
After reading the whole comparison, definitely, you will give your vote to testosterone boosters.
The other ones who are thinking that why T-boosters are better than anabolic steroids?
So, here I’m going to address some crucial points shortly.
- T-boosters don’t include in the category of Performance-enhancing drugs, and designer steroids.
- Steroids are illegal and life-threatening.
If you want long and improve health, aim to build-up the muscle, and improve the strength so choose testosterone-boosters.