Vega One a new starting in the industry of Nutritional shakes. This shake is a meal replacement and it is completely based on protein.
It facilitates users by providing a high ratio of amino acids but no dairy proteins. The shake does have genetically modified organism (GMO) but it does not have any gluten and it is truly a vegan-friendly solution.
The shake is rich in organic ingredients. However, it has not been certified as an organic product yet. This product is full of vegetables and fruits with properties of wholesome food.
Today, this review will be unbiased to present you the genuine picture of this product. So, you will be getting comprehensive information about the product, good points, bad points and the verdict.
So, let us get going!
There are many different factors that can let you fall in love with Vega one.
- One of the foremost facts is that the company has mentioned all the ingredients with the accurate amount of them.
- The company also believes in the practices that are green or nature-friendly and they do provide charity to those organizations that are working for environmental purposes.
- It gives you the confidence to have a great day as the portion has all the necessary nutrients in it. So, it can help you to go through the toughest days of your day-to-day life.
- The ingredients have the tendency to even work in the harsh environment such as the acidic surrounding in the gut will not stop the process and do their work in the appropriate manner.
- There is no sugar added to the composition, still if you are willing to get good know-how, look the ingredient list for a complete guideline.
- All the essential elements are included in the product to give you the optimum effects.
- A pure green combo of veggies is the part of the organic side of the product.
- A huge range of flavors is available in the shake.
- Vega One has been delivering what the company has promised at the time of its launch.
- The shake helps you to feel full for a long period of time.
- The shake is said to have the low-calorie index.
- The shake is easy to mix.
- The taste of the product is really admirable and normally, it is not common in the other products in the same category.
- The price range of this shake is user-friendly.
- A good ratio is found of Probiotic and Antioxidants due to the composition of the ingredients.
- The product can be mixed with different recipes and it makes it easy to consume whenever and however the consumer like.
- Almost 68 percent ingredients are produced and go through from standard procedures in Japan, North America, and the Europe Union.
- This shake is helpful in weight loss due to the dense presence of nutrients in it.
The working principle is quite simple and logical.
- The product comes in the form of a powder, so it can be added into various sorts of liquids or recipes without any issue.
- The only thing that is a little problematic is the absence of one crucial amino acid. However, the same thing makes it good for people who are gluten tolerant. Hence, it is like you cannot have the best of both worlds!
- The presence of protein and fiber make this shake better for providing the feeling of satiety.
- Fiber is helpful in regulating the health of bowel and levels of sugar in the blood.
- Fiber also happens to cut down the feeling of hunger and it makes this product helpful in weight loss and managing the healthy weight.
- For some, it is a problem that it is not 100% organic product
- People who have weak immune system cannot have it because of the presence of Chlorella Vulgaris
- It can create uric acid, so people with the problem of uric acid need to be cautious
- It may cause a few types of allergic reactions and that include even a few respiratory problems
- As the protein source is the plant that is why to some extent the protein is failed to provide benefits that one can expect from whey protein.
Direction to use:
- Vega one can be used in different ways, its usage is not fixed, you can have it as a shake or you can add it in different recipes.
- Vega One is a meal replacement but it is suggestible to take it with a proper healthy diet so your body can perform at its best.
Blend of Dried fruits (seeds of grape in extracted form, Acai, Mangosteen, Goji that is organic, Maqui that is organic, Pomegranate in Organic form), Papain, Chlorella Vulgaris, Marine Algae in organic form, kale in organic form, Mixture of vegetables (Blueberry, Cranberry, Carrot, Extraction from Spinach Broccoli, Tomato, Beet, Apple, orange, cherry, strawberry, Mushroom-Shitake), Probiotic (Bacillus Coagulans), Silicon Dioxide, Pea protein, Flaxseed, Organic Acacia Gum, Starch from Pea, Hemp Protein, Organic Gelatinized Maca Root, organic type of Broccoli, Insulin (derived from Chicory Root), Spirulina natural flavors, Sacha Inchi Protein.
- Biotin 50%
- Pantothenate 50%
- Magnesium 4%
- Vitamin A 80%
- Vitamin D 60%
- Vitamin K 70%
- Vitamin E 50%
- Vitamin C 60%
- Dietary Fiber 6g =24%
- Fat 5g = 8%
- Polyunsaturated 3.5g
- Saturated 0.5%
- Cholesterol 0mg =0%
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 20g
- Iron 20%
- Riboflavin 50%
- Magnesium 4%
- Phosphorus 25%
- Folate 50%
- Vitamin B6 50%
- Vitamin B12 20%
- Niacin 50%
- Thiamine 50%
- Potassium 260mg =7%
- Sodium 170mg =7%
- Carbohydrate 11g =4%
- Monosaturated 1g
- Calcium 20%
Which flavors are available in Vega one?
There are total eight different flavors that are available.
- Vanilla Chai
- Coconut Almond
- French Vanilla
- Unsweetened Natural
The product is very likable by masses because of its revealed ingredient list and the suitable combination of it.
It has been popular among the products that are relevant to this category.
In short, it is the product that you can try after consulting your physician as it is always talking to your doctor because they can understand your health situation better than you.
A doctor, nutritionist and wellness coach, Dr. Maria Hugdes takes pride in crafting well-researched, insightful and actionable content on health, wellness, fitness, diet, lifestyle, spirituality, how-to and self-help since last 7 years.