Zantrex 3 is believed to have the solution for all the overweight people around the globe.
The company has claimed some unbelievable things and this article is going to revolve around the very questions that people are willing to learn about this product.
Just for the record, the product Review is going to be a neutral one without exaggerating good points or bad points.
We will mainly be discussing things that are genuine in nature for the sake of public awareness.
So, here you go!
What is Zantrex 3?
Zantrex 3 is the name of the brand and they have introduced quite a few products for the weight loss.
Zantrex-3 is the product name that we are discussing.
However, there is another product Zantrex-3 fat burner that has almost the same name for the product in hand and the manufacturers are the same too but the packaging and the formulation are totally different.
These two supplements are not supposed to be used at the same time as the formulations are likely to interfere with each other’s performance.
- Niacin 30mg =150%
- Black Tea (leaf) Extract
- Maca (root) Extract
- Yerba mate (leaf) Extract
- Guarana (seed) Extract
- Green Tea (leaf) Extract
- Damiana (leaf) Extract
- Kola (seed) Extract
- Schizonepeta (flower) Extract
- Black Pepper (fruit) Extract
- Rhodiola crenulata (root) Extract
- Cacao (seed) Extract
- Asian Ginseng (root) Extract
- Magnesium Stearate
- Rice Flour
- Silicon Dioxide
- Titanium Dioxide
- FD&C Blue #1
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Stearic Acid
Ingredients and the brief description of each ingredient:
When we check the ingredient section, all the ingredients are on the displayed but there is no description given on the quantity of most of the ingredient list.
There is a big question mark on the quantity of each ingredient because just the presence of good ingredients is not enough, we should be aware of the quantity because that makes the real difference in the terms of effectiveness or ineffectiveness.
To give you a little better idea what these ingredients are capable of, the brief intro is given.
- Guarana: it has caffeine
- Yerba Mate: It has caffeine
- Damiana: It is a common element that has been examined the majority of the timing on rats and it is often enough used as an aphrodisiac.
Yerba, Damiana, and Guarana are likely to be considered the ingredients that are responsible for weight loss in this product.
The ingredients have this reputation most probably because of a study that was published in a renowned journal in 2001 and as per the research YGD (Yerba Mate+Guarana+Damina) can keep people who are losing weight full for a longer duration of time.
- Schizonepeta: it is not linked to weight loss and the indulgence of this element in the product is not clear.
- Green tea: It has caffeine in it
- Trimethylxanthine: It has caffeine
- Kola Extract: it is likely to be the extract of caffeine
- Rhodiola Crenulata: This ingredient is connected with the better performance during exercise, reduction in the condition of depression, and lower the levels of tiredness and all these claims are established upon one particular study.
- Black Pepper: Another name of this element is Piper nigrum, this component is quite common in many supplements that are for weight loss. Normally the presence of this element is linked with boosting the metabolic rate. Moreover, black pepper can also improve the absorption of the ingredients that are combined with it and this can be another valid reason to add black pepper to this product.
- Asian Ginseng: it is also known as Panax ginseng. It has the tendency to lower down the sugar level in blood. Additionally, it can let caffeine work well and that is why it is a great addition to the supplement. However, it has the potential to be responsible for headaches, insomnia, anxiousness or restlessness in some cases.
- Maca Extract: another very common and useful element that is present in many supplementations and of various types. Well, most of the supplements are related to hormonal imbalance and this element has effective response that is why its usage is considered good
- Cacao Extract: Cacao or cocoa, two names for one component. It is a stimulant and it contains caffeine. Furthermore, it is an effective substance for losing weight and many various studies confirm this point.
- Black Tea Extract: It is full of various benefits for overall health and various research studies prove that the extract can be highly helpful for losing weight
- The product is good for the metabolic rate.
- The product has the tendency to lower down the insulin levels in the blood stream.
- The product can also be helpful in suppressing the appetite and that can lead to the weight loss
- The product is not very expensive, so it implies that majority of the people can approach it.
- It has caffeine in it and all the caffeine weight loss related benefits can be expected from the supplement.
- The manufacturers are very genuine because they have provided on their own a few of the side effects and it is a very rare thing, normally companies try to hide negative points.
- Though ingredients themselves are very effective, the ratio of each ingredient is not given
- Despite product is very helpful, the site does not explain the necessary information that is not an ideal situation as it has happened to damage the product popularity to some extent. Hence, the official site should have provided all the relevant details on its own (site needs more work and material)
- People who are allergic to caffeine cannot use the supplement as it has a very high ratio of caffeine in it.
- The company claims that the supplement is 546% effective, well the claims are pretty over exaggeration, it can be possible theoretically but practically, it does not seem true at all.
Since the official site has not been able to update all the details on the site, it has generated a lot of concerns and it has given chances to the blogger to cultivate their own assumptions and theories to exploit the product for their benefit or selling the other products.
We have found out that Zantrex3 can be helpful for the people who introduce it with the reasonable activity (exercise) and proper meal mechanism.
but definitely, it will not serve as a magical potent for those who are willing to add this supplement but they are not ready to make any changes in their unhealthy lifestyle.
A doctor, nutritionist and wellness coach, Dr. Maria Hugdes takes pride in crafting well-researched, insightful and actionable content on health, wellness, fitness, diet, lifestyle, spirituality, how-to and self-help since last 7 years.