Reviews: Ingredients, results, Side Effects, Where to Buy it and other relevant information
Our team loves to work on the products that are relevant to weight loss, the same passion today has been the reason to work on another brand Ideal Shape and today, we are going to focus on one of its product lines Ideal Shake.
To write this article with the accuracy, we have looked at the ingredients, side effects, benefits and all the essential information.
Keep reading to get all the relevant details and improve your knowledge and awareness about this product!
Meal Replacement Shakes
It is not a hidden thing that today people are actually opting for meal replacement shakes
Especially, those individuals who are not willing to cut down their protein intake and other nutrients, which are essential for well-being.
In addition, it is not a secret either that we can still find meal replacement shakes online as well as on the supermarket shelves.
Due to the idea of being healthy and fit is getting popular so is the methods and products.
Speaking of the popularity of meal replacement shakes, in this review today, we are going to talk about a current brand IdealShape and the product Ideal Shake.
What is Ideal Shake?
It is an undeniable fact that if an individual cannot control hunger and decrease the calorie intake, he cannot experience weight loss.
Ideal Shake has the potential to inhibit the feeling of hunger up to three hours and it can literally come handy for the weight loss process.
IdealShape Company claims that you can even skip your complete meal, replace it with this filling and tasty Ideal Shake, and give your weight loss process and unbelievable speed.
Moreover, when you are on Ideal Shake, you do not need to cheat on your diet.
Thus, you can even replace two meals with this Ideal Shake, as it contains quite necessary ingredients that will keep your body on the right track.
Ingredients, Nutrients, Vitamins, and minerals and Flavors:
How many calories does an IdealShape shake contain?
IdealShape shakes are some of the shakes that are quite low on the calorie index.
Usually, any IdealShape Shake contains 100-110 calories per serving.
Here is the list of flavors that are available in IdealShape’s product line:
- Egg Nog
- Orange Cream
- Super Key Lime
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Super food Blend Vanilla Stevia Sweetened
- Harvest Pumpkin Spice
- Salted Caramel
- Cookies ‘N Cream
- Super food Blend Dark Chocolate Stevia
- Vanilla Chai
- Chocolate Cream Pie
- Mint Chocolate Chip
How much protein is present in per serving of IdealShape’s Shake?
One scoop almost 30g of an IdealShape shake has around 11g of protein (approximately, 1/3 quantity of a scoop).
The same scoop contains almost 3g of total fat content (0.5g Saturated) and 10g of total carbohydrates (5g dietary fiber and almost 1g sugar).
Other Macronutrients include:
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- Potassium: 180mg
Vitamins and minerals those are present in IdealShape
Almost twenty-one types of vitamins and minerals are present in IdealShape Shakes.
- Vitamin A: Good for eyesight, it promotes healthy skin and gives the immune system the necessary boost.
- Calcium: It is good for bones and it, also, strengthens nerve communication.
- Vitamin D: It supports a good state of heart, health of bones and the immune system.
- Vitamin B: It supports muscles and nerve cells.
- Niacin: It is helpful in maintaining the levels of good cholesterol.
- Folate: It is helpful in maintaining the function of the brain and elevating mood.
- Biotin: It helps healthy skin and nails.
- Phosphorous: It supports the health of bones and muscles.
- Magnesium: It supports healthy heart and kidney functions.
- Copper: It promotes good blood, nerve function and the levels of energy.
- Vitamin C: It makes the immune system stronger.
- Iron: It improves the level of energy and blood health.
- Vitamin E: It helps in sheltering the brain and liver.
- Riboflavin: It is a metabolic agent and it mainly targets fat storage and promotes energy.
- Vitamin B6: It breaks down the consumption of protein on the daily basis.
- Vitamin B12: It promotes the production of red blood cells.
- Pantothenic Acid: It supports conversion of food into energy.
- Iodine: It supports the thyroid gland.
- Zinc: It helps respiratory and immune systems.
- Chloride: It has a great importance in the process of digestion
What sort of consistency does the Ideal Shake have?
Well, in terms of taste, the Ideal Shake is pretty famous.
However, in terms of consistency, people have mix opinion and still, it is an open debate for many.
In short, it depends upon the personal preferences, some of the people are okay with its consistency, for some, it still needs improvement in consistency and there are even people who take its benefits more seriously than considering only the consistency.
However, the most common complaint regarding IdealShake is that they are too thin and even some have described IdealShakes as a slightly thick version of water; but the good part is it can mix well with other beverages.
Some consumers who are satisfied with quality but still willing to see improved consistency, recommend using coconut milk as a mixing agent rather using plain water or add a few flax seeds to get extra health benefits through the shake.
In the end, it is all about how you prefer to take it.
If you are someone who is willing to get a consistency of a milkshake, then better opt for another brand.
However, if you do not mind having your shake a bit on the thin side, then you are all ready to try IdealShakes.
On the graph of satisfaction:
How is IdealShape ideal to curb the hunger? What exactly does IdealShake use to suppress the feeling of hunger?
It is a common norm to use fiber in meal replacement shakes to fill the user up.
The approach of IdealShake is a little different and to be honest, quite broad, as it uses a blend of fiber, whey protein, and Slendesta (a hunger-blocker).
Slendesta is a natural extract (potato protein) that is present just beneath the outer skin of a potato.
So, the people extract it from Potato and use it as hunger suppressant agent.
According to IdealShape’s claim, neither your natural metabolism activity in the body conflicts with Slendesta nor does it make you feel jittery, anxious, as these feeling are quite common to experience with the other hunger inhibitors.
However, it may sound a promising element; but still, more clinical studies are required to confirm its effectiveness. (www.idealshape.com)
No matter whether it is the Slendesta or other ingredients, IdealShake is a quite effective thing for the weight loss.
IdealShape shake Results and Reviews
If you ask us to summarize the customer reviews, then the following points are quite prominent.
- It is a very normal thing to lose almost 5lbs with the initial two to three weeks after that time period, it is up to the individual’s lifestyle like doing physical activities or exercise.
- People who do not opt for any exercise, they still reduce weight but the weight loss process is slow, they will merely lose one to two pounds every 7 to 14 days.
- People who have a healthy lifestyle, like exercise is part of their daily life, and they replace their meals with IdealShake, then chances of their weight loss are much higher.
- It is quite obvious, the more meals you happen to replace with IdealShake, the more frequently you will lose weight.
However, do remember, One shake requires two scoops that means one meal replacement with one shake will provide you the supply of 15 days.
- It is low on calorie as well as on sugar. It just contains 100 to 110 calories and merely 1g of sugar per serving.
- It is simply effective for appetite suppression, on average, these shakes have the potential to suppress your hunger up to three to four hours easily.
- It has a very reasonable quantity of protein in every scoop, around 22g of protein per serving.
- It has the option of money back guarantee and it simply gives more confidence to the buyer at the time of purchase.
- For some people, consistency is an issue.
- There are customers who are not very happy with the customer service of IdealShape.
- More evidence is required for the effectiveness of Slendesta.
However, no reports are present against Slendesta; but still, it is good to have the backup in the form of research.
In the comparison of the protein shakes that are available in the same category, IdealShape shakes are a much better option.
However, they are not cheap than the regular meals, but definitely, inexpensive in comparison to the shakes from the other brands.
The taste and nutritional values are quite admirable.
Nonetheless, people should remember they are still not the complete replacement of the food.
So, do not take more than one or two shakes per day.