Let us see if the Syntha 6 is good one or not?
Side effects, ingredients, Customer service and clinical research.
We have seen all to bring the right and relevant information to you.
Most of the protein powders are usually just a blend of whey protein or isolate with some additional flavors that are usually artificial.
Normally, the companies add various ingredients that are part of the products just to make them more palatable.
However, Syntha 6 is a little different from any such product.
Today, this review will mainly focus on the product “Syntha 6”.
All the relevant details will be part of this review, to give you better control over your decision of purchase.
What is exactly this product Syntha 6?
First of all, this powder-based supplement has numerous elements like
- Milk-based proteins
- Egg Albumen
- MCT powder
- Artificial sweeteners
One scoop of Syntha 6 is equal to, around, 200 calories and, almost, 22 gm of protein.
The company claims it to be supportive of overall nutrition and recovery process.
The producers of Syntha 6 are BSN and they have been working in the supplement industry for almost 17 years.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Elements per serving:
- Total Fat: 6g (9%)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10%)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18%)
- Sodium: 180mg (8%)
- Potassium: 180mg (5%)
- Total Carbohydrate: 14g (5%)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (20%)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 22g (44%)
- Calcium 15%
- Iron 2%
- Phosphorus 15%
- Magnesium 6%
These are the common components that are present in all the flavors.
How many Flavors are available in Syntha 6?
There are almost eight flavors available.
- Chocolate Cake Butter
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Cookies and Cream
- Peanut Butter Cookie
Do people have mix reviews about Syntha 6?
First Priority in the terms of a good product is always its ingredients and in the case of Syntha 6, people seem to be on both sides of the debate.
However, on one thing almost all the customers are on the same page and it is the different flavors of Syntha 6.
Moreover, there are customers who say that they have not noticed any significant change in their physique and it is just good energy drink/product but it cannot be considered a highly effective protein shake/powder.
In spite of such comments, there are people who confirm the effectiveness of Syntha 6.
Well, normally a good meal replacement shake/product means a high ratio of protein.
Actually, protein is highly important for the development of muscles and, usually, these kinds of products are low on the calorie index.
However, Syntha 6 is slightly heavy on the calorie index (1 Scoop = 200 calories).
Especially, when there are other options on the market of the same very category.
They are available and offer low calorie and high protein content.
Well reviewing the effectiveness of the protein supplements is not an easy thing.
What is the reason?
Pre-workout supplements and other products work on the entirely different principles.
The main logic behind taking protein supplement is to replace unhealthy food choices with the healthy alternatives.
These healthy changes bring improvement in the physique but they work more like a healthy food choice and in these kinds of options, you will also get all the nutritional values that are essential to keep your body healthy and fit.
Moreover, the results are usually more prominent if the user is also performing some kind of physical activity.
Highlights of the product:
- The taste is no doubt so delicious and almost 93% to 97% consumers are on the same page about the taste of Syntha 6.
- It can surely be helpful in the development of lean muscle mass. However, there is no denying that the user does not only get the lean muscles but also obtain a little fat content.
- It is in the powder form. Thus, people, who do not feel good about supplements in the form of capsules or pills, can actually opt for this powder form dietary supplement.
- Due to its great taste, you can easily replace your unhealthy smoothies or drinks with it. In that perspective, it is certainly very good as it is a much healthy option then.
- You do not face any difficulty in mixing the product with milk or other suitable liquids. However, due to the presence of the certain proteins, it will not mix as if it is an instant drink powder or something but rather there will be a little trace of non-dissolved particles.
- It lets you feel comfortable, neither bloated nor stuffed, even, when you are taking it several times a day. However, people, who already have any problem with digestion, may experience an issue. Hence, it is better to check the ingredient list thoroughly.
- As a meal replacement, it is a little higher on the calorie index. Normally, the food replacements of this category are quite low on the calorie index, too.
Overall, this product has given our team a satisfactory report.
People can go for it but there are a few points that any buyer should consider before making the purchase.
The brand is reliable.
If you are willing to replace your unhealthy drinks, then it will be certainly a good option.
However, if you are a true fitness freak and a few calories here, and there matter to you, you should not go for Syntha 6.
As a matter of fact, it is a healthy option but not an extremely healthy one.
Most of the consumers and the users really abhor the bad taste of protein shakes or powders but Syntha 6 is much better in that feature.
It is not too expensive but it can come in the budget of an average consumer.
However, if we consider the quality and features, in the same price, there are various different products available, which are providing much better features.